How to Hack Android Game Score [ROOT]?
Hack Android Game Score
So, you don’t want to play that annoying flappy birds sequel: Swing Copters. But, the problem is that you want to impress a couple of people by showing that you have the highest score in the world’s most annoying and difficult game. Well, if you have your Android phone rooted, it’s simple as ABC. Today, I am going to show you how you can hack android game score, and I will be using Swing Copter game as an example.
1) First of all, go ahead and download ES File Explorer from the Play Store.
2) Launch ES File Explorer and press on the three-lined menu button on the top left corner.
3) Go to Tools and make sure thatÂ Root Explorer is turned on.
4) Now, go toÂ Local (it’s also in the menu), and click onÂ Device.
5) Go to theÂ dataÂ folder; then again to the nextÂ data folder.
6) Now, find the folder for your game. In this case as we are hacking Swing Copters, so go to the folder named:Â com.dotgears.swing. This is the folder for the game Swing Copters. (For any other game you are trying to hack, you can find it’s folder here)
7) Once you are in your game’s folder, go toÂ shared_prefs.
8) Now go to theÂ SwingCopters.xml file.
9) To edit the code in the file you need to click onÂ Edit in the menu (three dots in the top right corner).
10) Now, all you have to do is edit this line:Â <int name=”score” value =”0” />Â
11) For example, writingÂ “50”Â instead of “0”Â would change your high score to 50.
12) Now, save the file by going back and exit ES File Explorer.
Now, go to your specific android game and see your new hacked high score. This high score only change if you beat it by playing the game or of-course by repeating the above steps. If you have trouble following these steps, watch and follow the video below. So, this is how you can hack android game score.